This is the Camp Jefferson Base Comms Intake Form. This should be used to brief Camp Jefferson on email/ MMS campaigns that you want to send to the Koodo or Public base. Please complete the form below and someone from the Camp Jefferson Account team will reach out to you. The steps have been outlined below to ensure the process is clear, however if you have any questions please reach out to Lora firstname.lastname@example.org and Matt email@example.com directly.
TYPES OF PROJECTS
There are 3 types of projects. Please see the breakdown of what constitutes New, Refresh, or Revise, and the timing required to execute each project from briefing to file delivery below:
Please budget for 5 days from when Camp Jefferson delivers final files for the internal development of your emails/ MMS before they can be deployed to customers.
|New||New template & module with new strategy, new copy, new design, and two rounds of creative revisions.||5 weeks|
|Refresh||Using an existing template & module by rewriting body copy, subject line, headline, new colours & image, and two rounds of creative revisions. Strategy check in to ensure creative still delivers on original strategy.||3 weeks|
|Revise||Using an existing template & module. Copy changes only. Tweaking body copy (1-2 lines) OR headline, subhead and subject line. No strategy or layout updates.||1.5 weeks|
Fill out the project intake form, which is automatically directed to Lora and Matt.
- Refresh/ Revise Projects - for these classifications of projects, the Koodo/TELUS/Public (K/T/P) project prime needs to include the following when submitting the intake form:
- Previous template/ module marked up with changes (on the final PDF, creative deck or copy deck)
- Past creative reference
- Additional items that are helpful to provide:
- Image inspiration
- Bad ad
CJ will assign a prime from the account who will reach out with any questions and a proposed project timeline.
- New Projects
- The Camp Jefferson prime will reach out to schedule a call for the K/T/P project prime to walk through all context and background for the project, based on the information provided in the intake form.
- From there, Camp Jefferson will decide if it is necessary to escalate to the strategy department to write a creative brief or not.
- If the project requires a creative brief, the strategy prime will have the K/T/P project prime’s alignment before briefing in a creative team.
Refresh/ Revise Projects
- Camp Jefferson will decide whether or not a kick-off call and creative brief is needed or not based on the complexity of the ask but, based on historical precedence, most cases will be fine to have marked up examples and bad ads to reference.
Camp Jefferson will share the creative back to the K/T/P project prime who will need to collect consolidated feedback from all internal stakeholders.
*Note: When building the project timeline, Camp Jefferson will ensure that the creative share will be delivered 24H before Tuesday or Thursday afternoon (before the Koodo Base Management creative review meetings) to ensure primes have enough time to circulate and gather feedback.
- Once the K/T/P project prime has the creative, they will need to attend a KBM Creative Review Meeting. Here are the details of those meetings:
KBM Creative Review meetings
When are they? Every Tuesday (4:30pm – 5:00pm) and Thursday (4:30pm – 5:00pm). We won’t need every meeting, and will cancel when there are no agenda items.
How do I sign up? Sign up at this link here. Once you sign up, Heather will forward you a calendar invite for that day and time.
What do I need to do?
- At least 24 hours before, you must email the creative piece that will be reviewed to everyone on the calendar invite as a pre-read.
- Then, come to the meeting during your scheduled time and present the creative to solicit feedback
- Note – if you’re not presenting finalized creative, please make sure you include your feedback on the document that you email beforehand, and come to the meeting prepared to discuss it.
After the KBM creative review share, K/T/P project primes must provide the Camp Jefferson prime fully consolidated feedback from all stakeholders in one email, with notes and marked up PDF.
Note: If feedback to Camp Jefferson exceeds 2 rounds after the initial creative presentation, this will impact costs and timing, meaning deployment may be delayed. The following is considered one round of feedback:
- Camp Jefferson shares creative to K/T/P project prime
- K/T/P project prime shares consolidated feedback to Camp Jefferson
- Camp Jefferson shares a revised version of the creative based on feedback
Once the creative is finalized and signed off by all stakeholders, the K/T/P project prime is ready to engage Gonzalo Llanos Gonzalo.Llanos@telus.com who is Koodo’s email developer. Give him the heads up that you will be sharing working files from Camp Jefferson, including .psds and a copydeck, via email. Once Camp Jefferson shares over the final file package, please share them to Gonzalo directly.
Should you have any questions about the above and/or are unclear as to how to fill in this form, please email Lora firstname.lastname@example.org and Matt email@example.com directly and they will guide you through your next steps.